Friday, October 16, 2015

My eyes become red after and while wearing contacts?

So, I've been wearing contacts for a while now. Recently, when I wear my contacts, my eyes become really red and veiny especially after taking them off. You can find most of the redness below my iris (even after using eye drops, it's still there).It's much worst on my right eye. My left eye doesn't get irritated. The next morning after wearing my contacts, I would have dry discharge around my tear ducts. Sometimes after waking up, my eyes would be red. I can recall having troubles taking my contacts off (for some odd reason because I can usually take them off w/ ease) and maybe I may have pinched my contacts out of my right eye a bit too hard (to take my lens off, I bring the contacts down to the sclera/white part of the eyes and remove), but I'm not sure if that may be the reason to why my right eye has been like this. I would give my eyes a rest then wear them again. Even after a week without contacts and finally trying them on again, I still have the same problem. I need to wear my contacts because I use them at school. I'm a little worried. I'm not new to contacts. I've never had this problem before. I miss wearing them! :(
Added (1). I use two different brand of contacts, both of which has never irritated my eyes until now. I don't think it's the brand of contacts that's causing this problem.

Read more: My eyes become red after and while wearing contacts?