Thursday, July 3, 2014

What is wrong with my contact lens? - 1

Help I just got some new contacts yesterday and the dr taught me how to take them out put them in and all and then he gave me a one pair trail pair. So last night I completely tore the right one I was getting it out of my eye and did not know that it was already out and into my fingers so I accidentally ripped them apart. Now this morning my mom went to the eye doctor and got a new right eye lens. At first I lost it and dropped it on my sink, and about 2 minutes later I found it and quickly soaked it in solution. After this I put it in my eye and it felt kind of loose like to was going to come out of my eye so then I took it out and thought it was inside out, then I found like a tiny tiny dent in it it was not torn or anything just kind of pushed in so I was sure it was not inside out and put it back into my eyes and now I see great but it still feels loose and uncomfortable once and while what do I do? I don't think my dr has anymore not sure

Read more: What is wrong with my contact lens? - 1