Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Effects of wearing bad glasses?

I've had a pair of glasses for near a year now and in one lens (the right) it's blurry but in the left lens it's clear - while I can see just fine, intricate details themselves are harder for me to make out - essentially imagine seeing life in 480p quality every day. I wish I could pay for a fresh eye test and a new set of prescription lenses but as a university student, money is understandably scarce.

I'm just wondering, are there any side effects of wearing glasses that aren't the right prescription for you? Like;
impaired depth perception,
clumsiness,
impaired memory (can't remember something you didn't see properly),
impaired attention span,
feeling your eyes slacken and blur every now and then
or anything else really?

Much obliged.

Read more: Effects of wearing bad glasses?