Monday, June 30, 2014

Why does my makeup blur my contact?

I have been wearing contacts for a few years and this has always happened.

I don't wear a lot of makeup (only eyeliner)
Its always waterproof (two-faced waterproof pencil eyeliner)

About an hour into wearing them ONE contacts gets blurred with this grey stuff I assumed to be my make up. Its almost always only one eye. When I don't wear makeup im fine, but I like makeup

I recently switched brands of contacts because my doctor gave me a trial brand of Acuvue oasis that I wore for 2 weeks with as much makeup as I wanted, and had no problems. I bought them and within the first hour that I wore them, it happened again. This time I didn’t even wear much make up at all!

I use Opti-Free pure moist solution.

What can I do to solve this problem besides not wearing makeup?!

Read more: Why does my makeup blur my contact?