Thursday, July 3, 2014

How common is it for girls to wear glasses as an accessory when they don't have eye problems?

I'm not talking about "hipster/nerd glasses", I'm talking about just regular glasses you see normal people wear. I really think they frame the face nicely and I would like to buy some with clear lenses because my vision is fine but I want glasses as an accessory. Is that weird? I'm gonna be a senior this year and I've never worn glasses, so if people ask about it should I tell them I don't actually need the glasses to see? Do you think people will even ask about them? And have you ever heard of girls doing this?
these are the ones I want
http://www.glasses.com/womens-glasses/eddie-bauer-8295/4369.html?dwvar_4369_color=brown

Read more: How common is it for girls to wear glasses as an accessory when they don't have eye problems?