Monday, June 30, 2014

Does the Bates Method work for people who have a Really high grade on their glasses?

First time I've heard of this was when my glasses were like 200/50 and a website said wearing glasses strain your eyes and can worsen your sight. Being gullible, I didn't wear my glasses for a long time except when using the computer but it didn't work.

The lens in my current glasses are already 450/100 but I sense that my sight has been worsening. I've been wanting to try Bates Method. I've palmed some few times a day, I've tried the game "Moon Swing" but I haven't seen the effects yet.

I've seen a few negative comments about the method but only a few. I've looked through the comments that say it worked but I'm not so sure… Have any of you done this method? How long does it work?

Read more: Does the Bates Method work for people who have a Really high grade on their glasses?