Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Would wearing contacts for watersports in Lake Tahoe be alright?

We might go to Lake Tahoe for a couple days. I want to try jet skiing, driving a speed boat, and probably something like kayaking or water sailing. I won't be swimming unless it's just me falling into the water and swimming back to the boat [Yes, I can swim; I just get bored of it quickly].

I don't want to go on the water without contacts because I won't be able to see the beautiful scenery. I *have* to see the scenery while on the lake… And most likely they'll require I can see if I'm going to be operating the boat. I'm just checking to make sure it's not *terribly* ill advised. For the most part, I'm planning on just doing it lens in and all. Thanks.

Read more: Would wearing contacts for watersports in Lake Tahoe be alright?