Monday, June 30, 2014

Conjunctivitis and school?

So I first noticed the symptoms on Saturday, but they were minor and I wear contact lenses so I didn't think much of it. However I woke up yesterday with full blown conjunctivitis. Today I went to the doctors, they confirmed it was conjunctivitis and gave me some eyedrops. And yes, I have stopped wearing contact lenses for the moment.

My question is about school. Will my eye be better (it's only one eye at the moment) tomorrow when I wake up, considering it'll be the 4th day and I only started eyedrops today? Also, the main question, am I supposed to go into school with it? I've read everywhere that I shouldn't but my dad said unless it's worse tomorrow morning then he expects me to go to school.

I've never had conjunctivitis before and the doctor didn't really explain a lot

Read more: Conjunctivitis and school?