Thursday, July 3, 2014

How to fix carelessness?

Hey there. This question might sound very immature and all, but please bare with me.
Ive wanted to have contact lenses for a long time, because Ive always felt more confident without glasses. (Ive had some lack of confidence problems) So I finally got them and I was more glad than ever. But then today, I accidently broke one. (Theyre hrd lenses). I am so mad at me, and mistakes like this didnt happen for the first time. Ive lost a watch I adored, and broke a beautiful pair of glasses. I am so dissapointed in myself, and so are my parents. They even regret buying me the lenses, after I told them I would be careful. No matter how much I try to be careful, I end up making a stupid careless mistake again, and break everything.
I don't know how I can fix my carelessness, and I tried so hard to fix it, reading online, asking people… Everytime these things happen, I scratch off a bit off my confidence again, and I'm almost at the edge.
Please help, thank you so much for reading all this.

Read more: How to fix carelessness?