Monday, April 14, 2014

How to get my contact prescription from my eyeglasses one?

I want to get contacts and quickly. I really want them for prom and that's two weeks away! (the 26th) I've wanted contacts since I was 14, but my mom keeps saying that I don't need them. I'm 17 now and I think I should be able to get them! I have an eye doctors appointment on the 21st, but I couldn't get contacts by that weekend! I know how to put them in and everything already, but I just don't have my prescription. I know already that this is a really stupid question, but I really want them… If I would be able to move my appointment sooner, do you think I could get contacts by the end on the month? I got told when trying contacts, always go free trials first to find the ones you like best. My friend recommended his brand of contacts, Acuvue.

Read more: How to get my contact prescription from my eyeglasses one?