Friday, April 18, 2014

Do I have to get prescription circle lenses?


I wanted to know if it is mandatory or not to get prescription circle lenses.
My prescription is:

Right eye: -1.75 -0.50 (x 160 is written next to it if that matters)
Left Eye: -2.00 DS (the rest of the box contains "20/20" for both right and left)
As you can see I have a bit of astigmatism in my right eye and I was planning on getting the lenses from here: http://www.pinkyparadise.com/EOS-Dolly-Eye-Pink-p/e3-v209lb-pk.htm
So I've been wondering if i would be able to just fill out the prescription as
left eye: -2.00
right eye: -1.75,
If I could just fill both out as 0.00 and wear glasses over them and be fine, or if i should just not order them at all. I've done my research on circle lenses and i know everything important that I need to know(if I did not have this specific problem). I want to make sure that this would be safe if I am careful and responsible enough, or if I shouldn't even bother.
I refuse to have my parents pay 50 dollars for circle lenses that are specifically for people with an astigmatism online. Especially since It's impossible for me to test them out in person.

Please answer all of the questions if you can, Thank You!

Read more: Do I have to get prescription circle lenses?