Thursday, April 17, 2014

Did my optometrist/their office make an error?


I just got contacts recently but they are a little blurry. Each of my eyes' vision are different from each other. Here is what the optometrist told me what my vision is:

Did my optometrist their office make an error

This is what they gave me when I came to see them again about 1 week later, everything is the exact same except expire date:



And I opened two of those boxes and every single one of them contained this… Same numbers and all that:



Like I said my vision just doesn't seem right. I see a very small amount of blurriness but I can still see way better than not having glasses or contacts on. And I made sure my hands and contact lens were clean before putting them on… Does everything add up ok or did they screw up?
Added (1). I can't comment to answers on here for some reason so I'll add it here… So it doesn't matter which contact lens go to my eyes? Wearing any lens they give me in any eye is ok?

Read more: Did my optometrist/their office make an error?