Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sexual attraction towards my doctor?

So my eye doctor is about 30-34 age range and I'm 18 I've been going to him since I was about ten… today I had to go get my eyes checked for a new prescription and after he did my vision test he asked me about my contacts and why I got green ones in stead of hazel like my natural color I said because I think my eyes aren't that pretty then he said well i think there beautiful then we kinda stared into each others eyes for a moment… after that when I was looking at the colored contact lenses and he walked up behind me(his you know what was on my butt) then he just started talking about the lenses and I felt him getting hard… he also walked me out to the door and said maybe one day we could see each other outside work he also hugs me after every appointment (4timedayear)… now I kid not when I say he is pretty hot for his age and I've always had a crush on him we hung out last weekend it was just so amazing and it's like we just connected but were going to get coffee this weekend again and I don't know if its right to be doing this also when we were on the phone he said he had a sexual attraction towards me(we exchanged numbers also) so what's your opinion on this like should i go on about seeing him or is this wrong i just have so many different emotions going on I don't know what to think or do…

См. статью: Sexual attraction towards my doctor?