Friday, August 2, 2013

Taking out contact lenses - Does this sound right? HELP?

Hey,

I went to my contact lenses teaching app today and I was taught how to put in and remove contact lenses. I was super scared and after lots of faffing I managed to put them in, when it came to taking them out I was able to take one out but the other didn't come out and so the option had to help.

The lady teaching me said to take them out I should slide them to the outer corner of my eye then pinch it with my index and thumb. I tried and tried and I couldn't do this method.

Is this the easiest method? She said it was. I have watched loads of videos on how to remove them and also the Specsaver video and they do it completely different, please help! I have my next teaching app next week.

Thank you :)

См. статью: Taking out contact lenses - Does this sound right? HELP?