Friday, August 2, 2013

I have a high farsighted prescription, can I get lasik surgery?

I have a high farsighted prescription of 7.00 in one eye and 4.75 in the other, my cyl is -3.75 and -2.25, also it says axis 173 in one and 5 in the other. I hate having to rely on corrective lenses and i want to know if I am going to have to deal with this my whole life. Also I am only 15 and I know that you have to be 18 and your eyesight needs to be stable to get lasik done, but I'm just thinking about the future and weather or not I should get my hopes up. (I don't want to talk to an optometrist because it's not really that important at age 15)
~I would like someone who generally knows about lasik and eyes to answer~
Thank you :)

См. статью: I have a high farsighted prescription, can I get lasik surgery?