Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My eye hurts when i blink?

Yesterday one of my contact lenses fell out of my eye, before all this happened my eye was hurting a little before but not stinging, it just had a tender feel, well it got stuck but when i pulled it out it was in half, so it had broke in my eye which is why i had to pull it out, i don't think the other half is in there anymore. Now it feels like a hair is in my eye when i blink, it has been happening all day, it doesn't hurt so bad but it is really annoying! When i looked in the mirror i couldn't see anything at all! I think the problem might be in the colour part, i looked to see if there are any tiny hairs or anything on there, but couldnt see anything, tried looking under both eye lids, still nothing. Can anyone please help! I can't get to an optometrist for over a week!

См. статью: My eye hurts when i blink?