Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What do I do about my bloodshot, puffy eye and socket?

Please note, the nearest hospital is about half an hour by car and I don't know the area. Nothing is open, either ate.

Arwas helping my aunt paint my cousins bedroom whilsy he was away today, when paint splats came off the roller and into my eye.My being me, I finished my line (from mid wall to the ceiling, so only about 30 seconds) of paint and THEN went downstairs to ask my aunt for help. She gave me some eyewash and an eyebath that comes with contact lenses to clean it out with. I did this twice, for as long as I could handle, that time being less and less each time. I then went to loon up to check for some under the bottom of the eye, and got a ton covering my pupil from the upper lid, internationally. I obviously washed the eye again, two times again. Then, over the next 2 hours, I took my 4 times to 12 eyebaths with a mix of (at different times) water amd solution.

But, although I did this just before 4 pm, and it is now almost 20 to 2AM."My eye is still swollen, sore, bloodshot etc. I can't so much as blink without really bad pain.

What do I do now?

См. статью: What do I do about my bloodshot, puffy eye and socket?