Thursday, August 1, 2013

How to convince my mom to let me wear contact lenses?

So yeah I'm going to be a freshman (I'm thirteen) and I want contacts. I don't really like my glasses and it boosts my self esteem when I don't wear them.My mom hasn't said no or anything but my next eye appointment is this month and I need new glasses anyways. I'm just going to switch over to contacts and have my old glasses just in case even though they aren't that strong anymore. I will probably wear them for 8 hours each day so my eyes don't get dry. I'm nearsighted by the way, so I'm blind when it comes to reading signs more than 8 meters away.So how can I convince my mom to let me just in case she says no? Oh and she wears them too so she knows all about them.

См. статью: How to convince my mom to let me wear contact lenses?