Monday, December 10, 2012

Swollen lips, itching eyes. What kind of allergy is this?

Omg, I'm in panic right now.So, about a week ago I wore contact lens which is a little uncomfortable when wearing it, so I discontinued wearing it. And after that, my eyes started itching.It wasn't that horrible.So I thought it will go away, but it didn't. And 2 days ago i went to a club and drank some alcohol, and the next morning i also ate some peanut butter. And then my lips started to swell.It wasn't swollen that much, but i can feel it, and see it.In the evening the swelling seems got away. But today morning it was swollen again, and right now it even started itching. A little bit of pain. And also my eyebrows, scalp, my neck area is also itching like hell.It seems like some kind of allergy. But i don't know what caused it, alcohol or peanut or even the contact lens. Oh for additional information, I have eaten peanut butter about a month ago, and it didn't caused me some kind of reaction…
I'm a foreign student in China. I'm on my own, and i don't have money right now.So i can't consult a doctor. Please let me know if someone have any clue. And sorry for my bad English. Thanks.
>>> Swollen lips, itching eyes. What kind of allergy is this?