Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How to get my parents to buy me something I need with my own money?

I wear contacts. I wear them so often that it's causing my eyes a lot of stress. But, I need to wear them as often as I can. We can't afford for me to get glasses.My family's budget has been extremely tight lately. I recently came into money (please don't ask me how) and it's enough to cover the glasses and lenses. I really want to get them or just give my parent's the money, but I can't with all of the questions of where I got the money. I was thinking of anonymously mailing it, but they would spend it on something else, not what I need. How do I get them to buy me them without knowing where or how I got the money? Or is there a place I can say I got the money?
Added (1). I am not ashamed of what the money came from I just secretly got a job saying I have been going to "club meetings." My parent's can not know, but I have been kind of secretly supporting them sliping twenties into their wallets and paying off bills. They would be ashamed if they knew there teenage daughter was secretly supporting them. Let me just say the budget is a little tighter than I may have advertised.
>>> How to get my parents to buy me something I need with my own money?