Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Optometrists? What lens prescription should i wear?

If I want to wear contact lenses that come only in paired prescriptions (they both have to be the same), and for my right eye I usually wear -3.00 and for my left -2.25, then what prescription should I wear to balance the 2 out? I have a bit of astigmatism but i just wear regular lenses b/c they seem to fit me better and that's why the optometrist actually gave me a prescription higher than what my eyes really are (so they're actually less that -3.00 & -2.25). But the lenses I want to buy are NOT toric lenses :]
Please don't say go ask the optometrist, get your eyes checked blah blah blah cuz I know my prescription already… And stuff like you shouldn't wear lenses that are off for both eyes blah blah… Just don't bother answering then ^^
>>> Optometrists? What lens prescription should i wear?