Sunday, December 9, 2012

Albino for commission cosplay?

I've read a lot of articles about this sort of thing but none are to my liking. I have the pinkie red contact lenses, a white chest binder and a gray-white wig ready, but I have dark hair and tan skin. I have a white powder that will work for my eyelashes and possibly eyebrows depending on how I apply it, but it's strangely difficult to get the beautiful albino-white skin, even with the powder.

In January I'll be cosplaying an albino man for a commission shoot and one of my signature things as a model is not to use Photoshop or any editing software on my skin, or as little as possible if my freckles show on a shot where they're meant to be hidden. Usually I wouldn't care about perfection in a case like this, but obviously with being paid for it, I want it as good as possible.

Sun lotion doesn't work for me, and paler make up isn't doing much either. I don't want to hire a make up artist and can do pretty much anything myself if I have the right equipment. Any tips?
>>> Albino for commission cosplay?