Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Contacts. Need some help?

My first question is, i brought natural blue contacts from online… I've had many yes/no answers on doing this, and it's put me off my contacts. The brand of the lenses are Tutti premium.

When i put them on the first time, it was like a burning sensation, and as time wen't along it got a little better, but i was freaking out so much. I was so stressed when i tried to take them out i couldn't take them out! I started sweating and ugh… Nightmare.

I can't seem to get them in again.i think it's the fact i'm worried it will burn, as soon as i think it's in i start to panic again… But i don't want to be like this?

The next option is going down to the eye doctor and getting some prescribed for me, though i don't want to waste these ones i just purchased… unless they are very dangerous.
>>> New Contacts. Need some help?