Sunday, December 9, 2012

Could I model in korea or japan?

I'm going to Korea with my roommate next summer to teach English as a way to pay for college. She suggested I also look into modeling, because I have a "unique look." While I modeled as a child, I quit at age 12 and never looked back.but now, financial difficulties are forcing me to reconsider. I'm not an attention whore by ANY means. I would just like to know people think I would be successful modeling in Eastern Asia. I also know most Asian models are basically lampposts, but that's why my roommate said I should look into it- they want more variety in looks, etc.My stats are: Height- 5' 4"Weight- 115 lbsBust- 34"Waist- 26"Hip- 36"Eye/Hair- naturally brown [blue lenses]/ dark brownThe reason I'm not considering modeling in the US is because I'm far too short for most jobs, and I'd have to lose at least 20 lbs first, haha. Thanks for the input in advance!
image
image
image
image
image
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/790/50384757.jpg
Added (1). No im swiss
>>> Could I model in korea or japan?