Thursday, December 13, 2012

Which is better place to do lasik in coimbatore?

Hi All,

Am 28 years old male, based out of coimbatore, currently working in Singapore.Am coming to vacation for 10 days to Coimbatore, in the month of Jan.

I have approximately 4.5 cylindrical power in both my eyes. Degrees - am not sure, but high.

Am wearing 1.67 high-index lenses. I would like to go for lasik eye treatment in Coimbatore. Can someone who is experienced in lasik, please recommend me, if 10 days is enough for it? Also please tell me the pre-caution I need to take after my lasik.

Did my 10 days vacation will be spoiled? Can I watch the TV in two three days? Can I go out wearing sun glasses? Can I drive in 2-3 days wearing sun-glasses? Am an IT engineer, Shall I work in the Computers regularly after 10 days without any issues? Please guide me
>>> Which is better place to do lasik in coimbatore?