Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Which colour should I dye my hair? I need a big change? (photo)? - 1

Hey! Hoping you are well!!! :)
So… I really really really need a change… lot of stuff's been going on and it feels necessary. (Hence, I cut off all my hair too, it was waist length :'( ahahaha)
I'm trying to decide between blonde or a really dark dark dark brown (almost black).
But I'm not completely opposed to going redder, though it's not my first choice.
btw it's not my natural hair color to begin with. And also, eye color is not a problem because I wear different coloured contact lenses almost allways.

image
Thank you so much for your input! :)
Added (1). I would do that Little Bear, but unfortunately my dress code at work doesn't allow us to cover our faces. :(
>>> Which colour should I dye my hair? I need a big change? (photo)? - 1