Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Do I need to wear glasses?

I am training to be a pilot and also like to fly rc aircraft.My last eye test was at least 5-6 years ago and then my eyes were fine.In the past couple of months I have been noticing a lot more often that it takes a couple of minutes for me to actually understand what has been written on the board. Along with that I sometimes see double images. When I read a Snellen chart I don't seem to have a problem reading the bottom line as it only happens sometimes. If I do end up needing glasses I would assume that I would need a weak prescription. I have been looking online and tbh I haven't found one that suits me. Would contact lenses be available to me if I have a weak prescription?
Added (1). I have an appointment with an optometrist though its not for a couple of weeks.
>>> Do I need to wear glasses?