Sunday, November 4, 2012

I keep getting makeup on my contacts and cant see out of them, what do i do!

So ive been wearing contacts for a little over a year and for the most part my makeup hasnt been a problem. The only eye makeup i wear is waterproof mascara and black eyeliner. Latley i cant see out of my contacts and when i take them off makeup is clouding the lenses. Yes, i wear my eyeline on my waterline and no i am not going to change that. What should i do!
For a while i would put my contacts on first and then do my makeup, but when i did that makeup tended to get on the lenses more often so now i do it the other way around and its starting to become a problem too.
Any tips? What kind of makeup do you think i should use?
Thank you SO much!
p.s please dont tell me to stop wearing eyeliner on my water line.
>>> I keep getting makeup on my contacts and cant see out of them, what do i do!