Sunday, November 4, 2012

Is it possible to get a corneal tattoo that is a realistic colour?

I've just watched a thing about tattooing your cornea (ie your eye). The thing was all about people getting weird colours/the whites of their eyes coloured in electric blue etc (nothing wrong with that, whatever floats your boat).

I have green eyes, and I wear contact lenses that have a slight 'tint' to them. I get complimented on my eyes a lot. If you actually look at the contact, there's not much colour to it at all.

I was wondering, could you get a corneal tattoo like that, that has the exact same effect as a tinted contact?

Anyone know? Thanks.

(oh, and btw, PLEASE no replies saying things like "why would you want to?", I'm not saying I'm going to do it, and I'm not asking whether it's a good idea. I'm asking IF IT'S POSSIBLE. I'm just interested).
Added (1). @Kara dooda Please please PLEASE READ THE QUESTION. I'm not going to do it.Im not asking if it's a good idea. I'm asking IF IT'S POSSIBLE.

Thank you.
>>> Is it possible to get a corneal tattoo that is a realistic colour?