Thursday, November 8, 2012

My roommate is abusing my dog, what can I do? - 1

I found out yesterday that my roommate has been squirting my dog with water or contact lens fluid when she's unhappy with him!

Yesterday I caught her squirting him with contact lens fluid, and she said it was because he wouldn't stop barking and she couldn't concentrate on her studying. She said it wasn't hurting him, it was just to make him stop.My dog really doesn't like being squirted and I think if she needs to study and he's barking she should just go to the library or something! She agreed to let us move in and this is just what you get when you agree to have a dog in your place!

Also she got angry when he chewed up her earrings which were on the floor in her room - I was actually mad that she would leave things on the floor for my dog to possibly choke on!

How can I stop her mistreating my dog? Can I report her to someone? Help!
>>> My roommate is abusing my dog, what can I do? - 1