Monday, November 5, 2012

Eye contacts lens fell.will it cause infection?

I opened a new pair of contacts this morning.At night i forgot that i did that so I threw them away thinking i could get a new pair in the morning.As soon as I remembered (which was right when they both went into the trashcan) i took them out and put them in clean contact solution.will they be okay? I dont want to throw them away cuz i will get punished and i hate wasting money especially when its so tight.i need help. Will it cause infection? WHAT DO I DO!!!

Im worried about infection because the optomitrist are always saying to wash your hands before you touch the contact lens cuz it could cause infection.

Please get me professional advice not just your opinion
>>> Eye contacts lens fell.will it cause infection?