Saturday, November 10, 2012

What will my first contact lenses eye exam be like?

I am planning to get contact lenses eye exam this wednesday. I'm getting them at costco, can anybody tell me what they do? For some reason I am extremely nervous. I've been to a normal eye exam and have been wearing glasses for about three years now.My vision isn't too bad.

Do they give me the contact lenses in the office right afterwards or do I have to order them?

Can I ask for a certain brand and type of contact lenses afterwards or do I have to try out the doctor's recommended brand firstt?

How can I order my preffered contact lenses? Do I go online or do I asked the eye doctor?

And can you please tell me what they do first to last? TYSM everybody! ^^<3
>>> What will my first contact lenses eye exam be like?