Sunday, November 4, 2012

Circle Lenses wearers - Help a fellow Uzzlang out :0?

Ive been wearing Circle Lenses for 2 years now.
Yet, I always wear them once or twice a week if not every 2 weeks i wear them on special occasions. I ordered new pairs and I have other pairs. I was wondering If i could alternate wearing different lenses so I can wear them everyday. Or close to everyday. Sometimes i like to just stroll out of bed to school without trying and circle lenses just makes the ugly waking up prettier. Plus they look better without make up :(

Does anyone know if you can do this?
I know most people say they are damaging, but I can go a while without having them feeling uncomfortable in my eyes.
Added (1). I look nice with or without them.My friends say I have naturally big eyes anyways, But i just like the look alot. :o please dont put any mean comments down … if you dont approve of them please go somewhere else.thank you !
>>> Circle Lenses wearers - Help a fellow Uzzlang out :0?