Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Can I sue my dentist for bad work on my tooth?

I had a root canal two years ago and I went to another dentist 6 months ago to get a / build up / crown because two small parts of my tooth broke and I didn't want to loose my tooth. He said my tooth could still be save and I pay all the money so he can begin the treatment. He placed the permanent crown but a month after it came off. I was really upset and went back to his office and he said he will fix it for me and he would make sure it doesn't happen again. However, 1 month and half later the crown came off again. I made another appointment because not only did the crown fell off but the feeling too and he couldn't give me an answer why this happened. He said " you had a lot of bacteria when you came the first time and I told you I would try but I didn't promise it will work" he said I had to options remove the tooth or get an implant. He also told me if you decide to remove your tooth I will do it for free. I'm so upset after I pay him a lot of money now he doesn't want to fix it I don't know what to do and I don't have money for an implant. Would I be able to sue him and make him pay to get my tooth fix? I went another dentist and they said they can't save it anymore the tooth is decaying and it has to be remove soon.

Sorry my English is not that good hope you guys can help

Read more: Can I sue my dentist for bad work on my tooth?