Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What in serious Tarantino is wrong with my Mac?

So last week, my computer went haywire all of a sudden. I had to force shut down because things were frozen. I turned it back on, and my movie I was working on had been deleted. Not only that, but it started freezing up and glitching out. I'd get the spinning beach ball seriously several times per minute, spotlight searches were impossible, Safari kept failing, etc. Someone on this site suggested that I don't have a virus, but I should try the first aid option. I did that. Several times. No help. They also suggested that if it didn't work, I should reinstall my OS. After waiting 40 HOURS I did that, but during the automatic restart, my computer shut off suddenly. And now when I try to turn it back on, it won't move past the boot up screen, even if I leave it all night. What is my next step? To take it in? I need help. I would offer more details on my computer itself, but, well, I can't get into it. It's not SUPER old. A couple of years.

Read more: What in serious Tarantino is wrong with my Mac?