Sunday, March 13, 2016

Is it normal to go completely cross eyed after wearing contact lenses?


About a month ago I decided I would ditch the glasses and go onto contact lenses, due to the poorness of my eyesight I was given a thick pair of monthly contacts to try, I've had them for about a month now and everything is great, I can see perfectly, I went to work this morning and did not have enough time to put my contacts in, this has been the first time in a month when I have not worn them for a day and when I took my glasses off, I was horrified to learn that my right eye had gone completely cross eyed, I did have a slight squint beforehand but now I look at it, my eye has developed into a complete cross. Is this at all alarming? I do want to be able to carry on wearing contact lenses because glasses are a hassle sometimes and so far have had no real problems but this really scared and upset me:(

Read more: Is it normal to go completely cross eyed after wearing contact lenses?