Saturday, March 19, 2016

Astigmatism related?


So i have new lenses, i have mixed astigmatism +1; -4.0 and +1; -4.5. So i have difficulties to get used to my lenses, sometimes it becomes blurry - when it does i always check it they are in correct position and yes they are. So my friend advised me to buy new lenses which have only minuses like -4.0 and -4.5 without +1 s. She has astigamtism as well and had a same problem and she said that her doctor recommended her to get the minuses only and she did and she has no complains and still uses her lenses well till this day, so i want a quick answer if any of you have heard of something like that and will it not affect my eyesight? Cuz i mean if i have astigmatism those +1 s are there for a reason and. I dont know which doctor told her that and before i go to mine please if you have any info or are a doctor answer this question. Thank you

Read more: Astigmatism related?