Friday, March 18, 2016

I have pain in my eye. Please tell me what's going on?


Started wearing contacts about 2 months back. One eye is fine, but since yesterday, i have a very mild but continuous pain in the other. It's hard to pinpoint where this pain is coming from, sometimes it feels like it's coming from the cornea, sometimes it feels like the whole eye is paining, sometimes it feels like it's coming from the eyebrows and the bone under the eye.
The eye is not red, and not watering. It looks perfectly fine, and I can see everything clearly with that eye (checked reading with the other eye closed, can read distant signs clearly).

Another thing, the problem eye blurs up after removing the contact lens, ever since I got them.
Vision using glasses is blurred for like 2 or 3 hours with glasses, and then it clears up. This doesn't happen with my other eye. And I've checked with my optometrist (about the blurring, not about the pain), she's checked my eyes under one of those gizmo things with colored lights that you see in eye doctor places, and said both eyes look fine and i can continue wearing lenses.

The lenses m using are ProClear.

Could someone please suggest what's up?

Read more: I have pain in my eye. Please tell me what's going on?