Wednesday, March 16, 2016

First time wearing circle lenses?! My eyes started hurting and pouring tears?!


For the first time I put my I codi colors of the wind (15mm) circle lenses (my first pair) in my eye after trying for about 20 mins and then it was So UNCOMFORTABLE! My eye started getting red and pouring tears and I got it out. I didn't damage my eye or sight but I am so scared now. What did I do wrong?
Btw, my eyes are apparently small or can't open much because the lens appeared as 1/3 of the eye, that is why I had problems puting it, but I did everything correctly:( I am scared of trying again, I don't want to damage my eye and I want to wear circle lenses
Added (1). They are not perscription. I don't need advice to ask doctor I want your advice:)

Read more: First time wearing circle lenses?! My eyes started hurting and pouring tears?!