Tuesday, September 1, 2015

RECALL?! Manufactured by CooperVision?

so as I was trying to order refill on my COOPERVISION Sofmed Breathables XW Toric contacts, I see somhint about recall this what its said.
If you are using contact lenses manufactured by CooperVision and are experiencing blurry or hazy vision, eye pain, irritation, redness, light sensitivity, vision impairment, or have suffered an eye injury such as a corneal ulcer or abrasion or have been diagnosed with keratitis, you should contact an attorney promptly to determine whether your contact lenses are subject to the recall and whether you may have a case against CooperVision.
as I have had all these issues for few months thinking it was just something normal as I haven't wore contacts before and just wasn't use to something on my eyes…

read:http://cleveland.legalexaminer.com/medical-devices-implants/coopervision-contact-lens-recall-includes-sofmed-breathables-encore100-and-others/

Read more: RECALL?! Manufactured by CooperVision?