Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First time contact lens wearer, turic lenses go blurry when I blink?

I have turic contact lenses for my astigmatism and I only got them today. Problem is, when I blink, my vision goes blurry and I have to adjust them with my fingers, I think blink, and they go blurry again.

Is this normal when you first ever wear contacts?

They was fine when I tried them yesterday for a fitting test and the optician said they fit fine.

Am I doing it wrong?
Added (1). So how do you know what end is weighted so I can put 'em in correctly… I can't keep them in when they start blurring because it's like wearing the wrong glasses and I can't see anything… How can i get them to stay in focus?
Added (2). Do yours stay in focus though? Because I get my right one in focus, then adjust the left, then the right one is out of focus again, while trying to adjust it again, they both go out of focus.

I'm starting to wonder if they're wrong for my eyes

Read more: First time contact lens wearer, turic lenses go blurry when I blink?