Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My contacts hurt my eyes every time i put them in and take them out?

I've been wearing contacts since 1999 when I was 15, going on 16. Well for some reason for the past 8 months, it hurts my eyes to put them in. But they're just fine once they in. My eyes are just too dry to take them out and put them in.I'm not sure why my eyes are so dry when I didnt have a problem before. I told my eye doctor the last time I went in and I got the hydra clear from acuvue. So I am thinking of getting the osasis the next time I'm able to afford to get my eyes checked. If that might help.
Added (1). My dad says it sounds like I have really dry eyes. So would that be why it's so irritated it hurts? I also go from eye doctor to eye doctor because I move alot, plus i can't afford to see one til I work full time at my job. Or save up enough to cover the visit and my contacts. So it might very well be nexy year that I'll be able to see any eye doctor.
Added (2). Well I use the no rub soluntion. But I wonder if it might be too old. I have had it for a year and a half. Only because I can't really afford contacts so I had to make the packages of contacts last longer by wearing my glasses more.

Read more: My contacts hurt my eyes every time i put them in and take them out?