Sunday, August 30, 2015

Should I wear my newly prescribed contacts or old glasses?


So, I just got contacts for the first time, and they're a new prescription. I also ordered glasses for my new prescription but I wont receive them for at least a week, along with the rest of my contacts. So I'm just wondering if I should wear my newly prescribed contact lenses that fit better with my prescription, or my old glasses thats weaker until I receive my new glasses. The problem is that I have very bad eyesight, -7, and when I put on my contact lenses and then take them off, and put on my old glasses, it takes time to adjust to it because the prescription is weak, and it irritates my eyes. Obviously i cant wear my contacts 24/7 so I still would have to wear my old glasses even if I wear my contacts. So, would it be better for my eyes to wear the new contact lenses and weak glasses for the rest of the week, or just the glasses until I get the newly prescribed glasses.

Read more: Should I wear my newly prescribed contacts or old glasses?