Saturday, June 13, 2015

My contact lense is blurring on one side?


Got contacts for first time (aside fashion lenses) on Tuesday They were a little odd to get used to at first but this is really bugging me now im constantly rubbing my left eye or blinking to get it to stop blurring after i finish writing this im going to teake them out for a few hours because i cant see a damn thing ive made the eye sore from taking it in and out and cleaning it they are dry when they come out but my right side is excelent. :/// really dont want to go back to wearing glasses but i dont want to persevere for the sake of it… What is wrong?
they're from specsavers. Got a follow up in 2-3 weeks so im waiting until then but i may go down sooner and ask what is wrong

Read more: My contact lense is blurring on one side?