Saturday, June 13, 2015

My contact feels weird on the left?


My contact feels weird on the left?
Added (1). Got contacts first time (aside fashion lenses) this week 4 days now, its feeling weird every day on the left side its blurry often and uncomfortable but lenses usually are uncomfortable. Its annoying when i look down it blurs but when im outside its okay. The right side is fine but the left is the one doing it just blurring over. Its a honey coloured lense but i have short sight i got them from specsavers and i have an appointment in about 3 weeks so im waiting but is this normal?
Added (2). I'm contstantly taking them out to clean them because they feel weird however they are sometimes super dry its doing it now as im writing this its like i contstantly need to blink yes they're montly. I took all my makeup off yesterday and wore them like that because i thought maybe it would help. I don't want to go back to my glasses but i dont want to make them work for the sake of it.

Read more: My contact feels weird on the left?