Sunday, June 7, 2015

Are you a good girl or a bad girl? Are you a good boy or a bad boy?


I am a good girl and I will tell you the reason why. I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to cover myself because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and do what is right. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. Don't chase after material things. Always remember to be content with what you have otherwise you might end up as a thief. I am following the path of righteousness.

Read more: Are you a good girl or a bad girl? Are you a good boy or a bad boy?