Thursday, June 11, 2015

Do I need more surgery on my lazy eye?


So from the age of 1 I've had a lazy eye. My left eye moves a bit outward. My eye sight has always been pretty bad and I'm severely long sighted. I got an op on my lazy eye when I was 5 and before that I used to wear a patch. I started wearing lenses when I was 14 and when I'm not wearing them I wear glasses. Lately my eye has been hurting, I grit my teeth a lot out of discomfort and I've asked my optician why is this. He said it could be down to the lazy eye going back to the way it was. The glasses normally hide my turn but I've started to notice that they don't really. I'm nearly 17 so does it sound as if I could do with another op?
I get pretty upset over this and it is something that I'm self conscious of

Read more: Do I need more surgery on my lazy eye?