Saturday, June 13, 2015

Science test soon and I don t understand?


I have a science test coming up on Monday and my science teacher didn t even warn us about the test until yesterday which was this Friday. So I have the weekend to study but I just don t get it! She have us a sheet saying we are expected to know this stuff for the test:

* Understand how light travels

* Be able to define transparent, translucent, opaque, reflection, absorption, refraction and dispersion.

* Be able to define real and virtual images.

* Be able to show the difference between a concave and convex mirror and converging and diverging, include label focal point.

* Refraction, define and be able to explain how the coin can appear when you pour water in a cup.

* Lenses, know the difference between concave and convex and weather they diverge or converge rays and therefore how they are used in glasses.

* Colored light, know the primary colours and what colours are fomed when they are mixed.

* Be able to explain why colored object appears a certain color to our eyes.

Yes we have learned this in class but I find it so hard to understand. If anyone could explain all this to me I will happily give them best answer. Also I need to know how I can understand all this information before the test on Monday.

Read more: Science test soon and I don t understand?