Monday, June 9, 2014

What glasses are similar to these?

So I really want a pair of round, tortoiseshell glasses like these, they are Hugo Boss by Carrera 5107. There is a pair on eBay which are size 48 - 20 - 140. My current glasses are 52 - 16 - 140 so I assume this pair will not fit me. Unfortunately these frames aren't in production any more, I believe they are an 80s/80s frame. Does anybody know of any similar frames, preferably a designer or brand. I've had optician brand glasses before, they're flimsy and break, I have Polo Ralph Lauren 2085 at the moment and they're very solid.

I'd obviously need my prescription lenses put in, my prescription is around +6 in both eyes and -1.75 for astigmatism as well, axis are 170 and 10 (left and right respectively). I should be able to have lenses put in by my optician shouldn't I?

Thanks
What glasses are similar to these

Read more: What glasses are similar to these?