Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Is my vision deteriorating?

Hello,

So, I started wearing glasses just under a year ago. I only used them for looking at the board in school, maybe tv, anything far distance, etc. I recently got contact lenses (2 weeks ago) and I have obviously been wearing them full time. I find them amazing as everything is so sharp! Anyway, recently, I've been starting to notice I can't see things clearly if they are more than at least a metre away. But, when I put my glasses on they look so much clearer. So, normally I wouldn't be able to see anything clear if it is at least 3-4 metres away but now if I look around my bedroom, anything with words on my wall I can hardly see. So, is this because I have begun wearing my contacts full time? Ps I am 15.

Read more: Is my vision deteriorating?